Arts & Humanities
- Department seeks to help students to develop an understanding and appreciation for the complex cultural and physical worlds in which they live and to realize their highest potential of intellectual, physical and human development.
- Department transforming lives and communities through learning.
- Our vision is to provide affordable quality education, while equipping students with knowledge and skills in their humanities department, inculcate values, identify hidden talents, provide opportunities for students to realize their full potential and thus shape them into future leaders, entrepreneurs and above all good human beings.
- It is for the collective academic departments to offer outstanding quality graduate degree programs
- Department of Arts encourages excellence in teaching through academic programs in the arts, humanities and social sciences.
- Department promotes students ethical and intellectual development and capabilities through critical and independent thinking, reading and communicating.
- Student- faculty interaction is enhanced through independent and collaborative experiences to inspire life.
- Our goal is to encourage students to develop strong critical thinking, analytical reasoning, problem solving and communication skills and creative talents that will foster their development as knowledgeable, engaged and confident citizens and leaders.