INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE CELL (IQAC)
The main function of the Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) of the college is to create quality, to maintain quality and to enhance quality in all spheres. The IQAC is the central quality- monitoring body of the institution. It functions under the Chairmanship of the Principal and comprises of senior faculty members, representative from the local community and a student representative. Its aim is to develop and maintain a system to promote academic and administrative excellence.
- It defines the short-term and long-term objectives of the institution.
- It creates a benchmark for quality-enhancement measures.
- It devises a work plan to achieve objectives.
- It monitors and coordinates the execution.
- To develop holistic academic excellence by promoting measures for Institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internationalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
The IQAC functions with the notion that excellence and quality are not one-time goals but continuous processes. To this end, the IQAC meets on a regular basis. New programs, up gradation of infrastructure and increasing the effective functioning of all systems are some of the major concerns of the IQAC.